Wednesday, March 30, 2011

REWARD FOR CAPTURING OR STOPPING A NIGERIAN CONMAN MASCERADING AS ME


The Nigerian conman internet stalking me is at it again. Following is his most recent attempt.

I am willing to offer the following rewards to any who can either physically capture him or stop his stalking:


1. If my KIST students can find a way to neutralize his behavior I’ll do some negotiating on the due date and marking scheme for Friday’s Assignment. His e-mail address is pas.davejenkins@yahoo.com and this is no April Fool’s Joke.


2. If a handsome and godly young man is able to neutralize his behavior I will provide a chaperoned date with my daughter.


3. If you are not interested in either of these rewards we’ll provide the best Tex-Mex Fajita Meal followed up by Homemade Apple Pie in the Great Lakes Region.


Sorry, I am unable to provide:


1. Indulgences from sin. Try another church or pastor.


2. Scholarship opportunities to study overseas. I’m just a negotiator and facilitator, but have no real authority.


3. A bride. You’ll still need to earn a young woman’s love and put a herd of cows in my crawl.



Pastor (Which means I’m good at placing my hands on thieves) Dave Jenkins

__________________________________________________________




Nigerian Conman,

If you are reading this blog I suggest you look at the following web site concerning what my ancestors did to a group of outlaws a few years ago. http://www.legendsofamerica.com/we-youngerbrothers2.html The photo at the top of my blog is of one of the surviving outlaws after my ancestors captured him.


I grew up eating pickled fish, hunting ducks and deer, watching the Vikings play football, and reading the stories of the Lakota Uprising and the failed James-Younger raid on Northfield Minnesota. Nigerian conman I dare you to get physically close to me.


Pastor (Which means I’m good at placing my hands on thieves) Dave Jenkins

_________________________________


Tom, So, sorry. It looks like you are being scammed. I have absolutely no involvement in this apartment rental. Last month a Nigerian conman ran a similar scam. I posted on my blog so people were aware, and sent him an ornery couple e-mails and it seemed to stop. Can you direct me to the link? Maybe, I can contact the administrator and we can shut him down?


Dave


________________________________________________________________________________


My wife and I are Missionaries with YWAM and are looking for an apartment in Manhattan. Below is the reply we got from one of the adds we responded to. You might be being used to scam people. If this is a real deal, then we are REALLY interested.


Blessings,


Tom Skarnas YWAM Manhattan


"This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Ps. 118:24


----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "Past. dave Jenkins" To: t-v.skarnas@juno.com Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:47:40 -0700 (PDT) Subject: Re: apt on craigs list Message-ID: <5151.25103.qm@web120004.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> References: <20110321.083747.5568.23.t-v.skarnas@juno.com>


Good Day, My apartment is still available for rent. But i want you to know that i am renting my apartment out at a low price because i am only interested in you taking great care of the apartment and not the financial aspect of it. I am currently in Africa on an assignment by my church and i am currently being transferred to Nigeria from Rwanda where i have been serving for a while now. I wanted to sell the apartment before but my wife and i have decided that renting it out would be better for us. I want you to know that you can stay in the apartment as long as you would like to stay as we are not planning on moving back into the apartment when we return to the states. But we would be checking up on you once in a while to ensure that the apartment is well taken cared of.


The address of my apartment is: 150 Columbus Avenue, New York NY 10023 Rent Fees: Rent Per Month: $1000 (Including Utilities) Security Deposit: $700 (Refundable) APARTMENT FEATURES: Large 2 Bdrms 2.5 Baths Large Living Room High Ceilings Stainless Steel Appliances Formal Dining Room Hardwood Floors Brand New Cabinets, Electric Cooker, dish washer & Refrigerator Washer, Heater and Dryer in the apartment I would like you to fill the below details:


RENT APPLICATION FORM: FIRST NAME:_________ MIDDLE NAME:_________________ LAST NAME:__________________ AGE:_____ SEX:________________ PROFESSION:________________ MARITAL STATUS____________ TIME ON YOUR JOB:______ PHONE NUMBERS (CELL)PHONE_____ (WORK)PHONE____ (HOME)PHONE_____ KIDS___ (YES/NO), HOW MANY_____ PRESENT ADDRESS:____ WHY ARE YOU LEAVING? HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING?_______ WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN?________ IF YOU HAVE A PET?_____- DO YOU SMOKE?______________ DO YOU DRINK?_________ DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHTS____

No comments:

Post a Comment